Sunday, January 3, 2010

Now if Physics could only come this easy for me.....



So after many hours of trying, I was finally able to transform the transformer back into a car and I actually rather enjoyed it too!! But my daughter will have to put Optimus Prime together BY HERSELF, LOL!!!!!!!!

I took most of the days since my last post off thanks in large part to some lingering health issues including an unusual flare up of my asthma, but I did manage to plunder through some Physics study in the process and lets just say, it was not and is not pretty!!! I need this stuff to be second nature i.e if 2 objects are dropped from the same height from planets that differ in gravitational pull by 1/2, which one will fall faster???? WTF??? I NEED this answer to be intuitive and come quickly!! URGH!!!!! So, I'm still in week one of my Physics review because I'm slow, LOL!!!!

I did manage to get a TON of progress done toward developing a hypothesis for my project at work, so that's exciting. So much so, that I think I'm going to definitively add Neurology to my list of possible career choices one day despite my fear of the dreaded intern year. But hey, many people survive it so I could too if I choose to go that route.

OK, tomorrow is back to the normal grind day for me, so this post is going to be a bit short so I can get to bed and get some rest. Hopefully everyone is enjoying the New Year as much as I am so far!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment