Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Who ya' gonna call?

Okay I couldn't think of a title, so I figured a line from the 1980's song Ghostbusters was as good as any!

Research wise, there's not much I can report on these days for "political" reasons, but I did have great meetings with some of the faculty today in my future department. I also had to really think about whether or not I'm ready to leave the lab type work behind and the answer so far is a resounding "HELL YEAH"!!!!!! Tomorrow I go back on campus to attend a lecture on Translational Informatics and network, so that'll be fun!!

MCAT wise, I'm FINALLY up to scoring "9's" in the verbal section and I'm so happy about it! I'm almost half-way through the EK verbal problems book and I'm getting concerned that I may run out of problems to do. NOT!!! I'm not doing anything new in General Chemistry other than what I mentioned before and I'm finishing up the second chapter in the EK Biology book as well. So overall, things are still moving well with my MCAT prep!

2 comments: