Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Back where I belong/change of internet address

Well, almost back where I belong. I'm interviewing next week with the PI I did my most recent Master's degree with and I probably don't need to say how excited I am. I'm thrilled!! I'm also making a TON of progress in my Bioinformatics programming classes and feeling very blessed that I have this time to devote to it.

The only real difficult thing I have going on in my life now is turning down job opportunities in Pharma. But I realize more than ever that pursuing ANYTHING outside my master MD/PhD plan, is a dumb a$$ idea! Why? For the obvious reason of me needing to stay completely focused on the goal!!!! I said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not even looking in the direction of anything that doesn't support my future MD/PhD!!!

And in other updates, I've be alone since Sunday for the first time in I don't know how long! And by alone, I mean my home is empty, save for me and my "problem child" kitty cat. Now I'll admit, that I had a BLAST those first 2 days, but now I'm starting to get a little lonely......PSYCHE! I'm enjoying not having to worry about anyone but myself for an entire week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment