Friday, January 4, 2008

Here we Goooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 08 and Happy New Year to everyone!I havn't been so glad to see a year end in a long time but I'm here, and I'm happy to be here!!

This semester is going to be tough because I start my hard core Pharm classes but I feel up to the challenge! In fact, I wish I could have gone back to school this week instead of next week.

I'm also putting the finishing touches on a departmental presentation I have to do on the 22nd of this month and I'm looking forward to that too! I have to admit that I LOVE getting in front of people talking about my research and I guess I get that confidence from competing in pageants in high school, college, and afterwards. My new research project is coming along quite well and these days I ask myself why I "ran" from breast cancer research so long. Now doubt it's related to my "personal" issues and family history of breast cancer, but I'm really glad to be back to where almost everyone that knows me told me I should have stayed in the first place. I just continue to find it hilarious that my project has such a strong physiology flavor the one subject that is for me like walking around with a boot in my a$$. Oh well, what would life be without a challenges!!!

At this time I'd like to give a special shout out to all the MRM members who through their support of the site and me personally through PM have continued to give me the motivation and inspiration to carry on. Some days, I'm so exhausted that ALL I have going for me are the well wishes of others and it's a nice feeling to know that some days, that's all I need!

No comments:

Post a Comment