Friday, February 15, 2008

New addition to the family!

Last weekend, we decided to adopt a baby and here she is. Isn't she adorable?






She's part Maine Coon, part white Manx (tailless) and 100% cuddly and sweet!

In other news, I also took on another project in the lab, one which fortunately involves the reseacrh of one of my Pharm faculty so that's a nice little plus. On this project, I'll also be looking at prostate cancer lines which is ironic since the Dad of a close friend from my childhood has prostate cancer.

On the down side, I was too exhausted after my exam on Monday to do ANY MCAT studying so for the next 2 weeks, I have to cover 2 chapters instead of my normal 1/week. Blah!

This is gonna be a short post because I'm tired so I'll sign off now!

No comments:

Post a Comment