Thursday, March 3, 2011

Path201X's MCAT study schedule?

So I'm looking into developing a strict MCAT study schedule (that I'll actually follow this time, LOL), and here's what I'm gonna try beginning this Sunday:

MCAT Study Plan

1) Gen Chem Ct.1, complete first 1/3 of passages.
2) Re-read Gen Chem Ct.1, do corresponding even numbered EK 1001 questions.
3) Re-read Gen Chem Ct.1, do corresponding odd numbered EK 1001 questions.
4) Gen Chem Ct. 1, complete second 1/3 of passages.
5) Re-read Gen Chem Ct.1
6) Gen Chem Ct.2, complete first 1/3 of passages.
7) Re-read Gen Chem Ct.2, do corresponding even numbered EK 1001 questions.
8) Re-read Gen Chem Ct.2, do corresponding odd numbered EK 1001 questions.
9) Gen Chem Ct. 2, complete second 1/3 of passages.
10) Re-read Gen Chem Ct.2

I'll post on next Thursday to let everyone know how this one is working.

In other news, I had a phone interview for a gig at the NCI today. Yeah me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment