Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Do you wanna dance, or do you wanna dance????

This is a line/scene from one of my all time favorite movies, the Thomas Crown Affair starring Pierce Bronsen. And these days, the line is more than appropriate in my life.

Given my occasionally chronic GI issues (gotta work on being more meds compliant), occasional sore knees, and the overall exhaustion of being a woman with a family who also works fulltime at a reasonably stressful but rewarding career, I've had to ask myself the question do I REALLY plan to see this med school thing through to the end. And when I go to work and realize some of the limitations I have not being a Pathologist, but reading slides very well, the limitations I experienced being a lab director without "Dr." in front of my name, I realize the answer on my most exhausted day (today) is an emphatic HELL YEAH!!!!!!

And now that the word "easy" is starting to cross my mind more and more as I'm reviewing for the MCAT, I'm starting to really see that the light at the end of the tunnel is indeed NOT a train, LOL!!!

SO with that, I'm going to end this post because I'm a little late with my MCAT review tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment