Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I AM the master!!!!!!




I AM THE MCAT JEDI MASTER, LOL!!!

At least this is what I'm going to keep telling myself until 9/10/11. Tonight was another VERY good night with organic review and I'm pretty much back to the 80% in ALL subjects, including Organic. And like Superman with X-ray vision, I can spot the tricky wording in questions quite easily having finally gotten used to the MCAT test writing style, which quite frankly should have occurred to me 5 tests ago. The biggest difference THIS time? I haven't allowed myself to psyche myself out (does that make sense?) or crash and burn when I "peak" too early. I've also done so many passages I feel like I'm going regurgitate (or poop) MCAT passages anyway day now!! And now I declare that I am officially I'm SICK of MCAT passages!!

So again, another shout out to Berkeley Review for breakin' it all down like a fraction? Umm, that was kinda corny, I'm just so thankful I had the resources to purchase the books 3 or 4 years ago (what da'?). And I'm more thankful that I FINALLY have the mental wherewithal and motivation to get this damn test over with!! For real dough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment