I'm too exhausted these days to create a "real" post, so I'm going to allow myself to post a list of 10 things going on in my life every now and then, so here goes.
1) I'm too exhausted today to post multiple paragraphs, LOL!!!
2) My lab gig is going well and I've learned so much already! Yeah me!
3) I'm starting to see what it is people take issue with reagrding my new mentor. But compared to the bovine I used to work with, my new mentor is an angel!! Complete with a halo!
4) In my haste I decided to ride the metro yesterday....then had to walk down 100+ steps at one stop because both the down escalator AND elevator weren't working. URGH!!!
5) My knees STILL hurt from #4!!!
6) I'm debugging a Perl program I designed to cut a piece of DNA with restriction enzymes. NOT as easy as it sounds, but a LOT of fun!!
7) My problem child is getting sweeter by the day, perhaps a combo between missing her sister and wanting not to become homeless one day, LOL!!!
8) One of these days, I'm going to start working out on a regular basis again. Any thoughts on what I can do to get motivated?
9) Despite being exhausted, I wake up, leave for work, and arrive home with a HUGE smile on my face EVERYDAY!!!
10) Realizing that life really is a roller coaster, I know #9 won't always be the case, but until then I'll smile a little harder anyway!! :)
Have a GREAT week!