Monday, March 18, 2013

Who runs the world?



WOMEN!!!! Definitely NOT "girls", but I get that lyrically, women wouldn't have fit quite so nicely!

I got word this morning that I'm being considered for an Epi/Informatics fellowship with a major agency and also for a real Epi/Informatics gig. So, I'm pretty happy right now! Yeah!

I've also been thinking a LOT about this PhD "issue" and I now I'm thinking that I should let my next gig dictate which direction I go (so it will be paid for among other reasons). If I get a full-time faculty gig, I think the Science education route would make the most sense. If I can get an Epi or Informatics gig, emphasis on the Informatics part of that, then a PhD program in Informatics will make more sense.

I think.

*Images from google images





No comments:

Post a Comment