Monday, August 17, 2009

Fall semester is upon us!

So my Fall schedule is finally set and here it is:

Molecular Physiology
Intro Microbiology/Immunology
Intro Tumor Biology

Cool schedule, I'm pleased but I really, really, REALLY, wanted to take that Path of Infectious Disease course instead. No problemo, there's always next year!

I'm also getting my snippy 12 year old ready for 8th grade. Did I say snippy? Yep I did and trust me, there's only room for one b*tch in THIS house, LOL!! Geez, I don't recall being "snippy" at 12 because being that way was a great way to end up toothless, LOL!!! But hey they call it hormones, I call it "you better get your attitude together or else" sista!

Other news, job is going great but then I guess anyone reading this is probably sick of me saying that all the time. But it's the truth! Still, that nagging "I REALLY wanna be a Pathologist" is always playing in my mind especially as I look at my slides under the microscope. But OK, I'm not gonna dwell on that............

Speaking of being a Pathologist, my Chemistry course/MCAT study is finally on a regular schedule. And it's probably no suprise that my fatigue issue has become more manageable as well. I'm starting to think about when I may want to take the test but I have to be careful because I don't want to ever again run into an issue where another good score expires before I matriculate.

Ok, that's it for now folks!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment