Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Technology at it's finest!!!!



There's nothing like a bad day on the job to remind you that it's time to post on your blog again, LOL!!!

So just when I think I have a handle on things, I get sucker punched in the gut by my favorite PI, LOL!! Well in my mind, the ONLY match for Ali is Tyson, so until I get some resolution on this "issue", I've got my Mike Tyson face on!!!!

Moving on, I'm officially behind in my classes, MCAT and GRE studying which probably isn't news to anyone. But I'm making great progress on my project at work!!! Fortunately, it looks like snow again tomorrow so my kid will likely be out of school. More than that, I should be caught up by tomorrow night this time.

Speaking of kid, my daughter got her 9th grade course schedule and as an elective, she's taking an Engineering Design course (Have I mentioned lately how proud of her I am :) ???). As a result, I was "forced" to buy an updated computer because my 7 year old el cheapo Compacq just wasn't going to cut it (and I had done all the upgrading I could do, LOL). I go in thinking I'm going to get another el cheapo Compaq but was quickly convinced that doing so wasn't going to cut it as far as her engineering needs were concerned. So after looking at a gazillion computers under a grand, I decided out of curiosity to play around with the iMac, and I got hooked and broke all at the same time!!!! And that was before I'd tried all the cool features like having more than one page on my screen or typing a document then having the computer read it back to me. Needless to say, I"ll never own anything other than a Mac and luckily I shouldn't need to buy another one for 10 or so years!!!!!

OK, that's it for now. I'll be sure and let you know how my match with "Ali" goes, LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment