Sunday, February 7, 2010

You don't miss your water until your well runs dry, LOL!!



Thanks to the record breaking snow in Metro DC, we were without power from Friday early evening until.......well the freakin' power is STILL off!! So after two days of staying wrapped up in blankets, we decided to crash over a friends house until.......whenever they turn the freakin' power back on!!!!! And the roads getting across town were treacherous so we won't be going back home until at least Tuesday. My daughter is out of school Mon and Tue, so she's glad and I suppose my classes will be cancelled too. But missing work is the LAST thing I wanted to do right about now!!! URGH!!!!

But as you can see from the photo, being cold and powerless didn't stop me from hittin' da books 'casue a girl's gotto do, what a future Doc's gotta do!!!

Ok enough about that, I've got some studying to do before I cheer on that fine a$$ Reggie Bush in the Super Bowl. Oh yeah, I hope his team wins too, LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment