Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I LOVE pound cake!

So it appears that the "devil" has decided to return to "hell", LOL!!! Translation, I can now feel free to go back to baking pound cakes to take to work and share with my colleagues since my lab has just gotten 1 million times more friendly with the decision of the devil to leave.

Yesterday, I was stressing myself out about whether or not I should apply for the position recommended to me by a mentor and last night, I went to bed happy that the Eagles kicked the deadskins ass real good....opps I got off topic...........I went to bed knowing that NOT applying for that job was the right thing to do. I LOVE the type of work I do and I LOVE the subject matter even more, so I was really hoping God would make my environment a more peaceful place to work. And boy did He work things out, talk about moving obstacles out of your way!

Well I'm not going to dwell on that much longer, but suffice it to say that I'm going to enjoy baking/eating the first pound cake I've made in about 2 months! Yummy!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Um, I love pound cake, too! So, you can ship one over here to oHIo the next time the baking bug bites you!

    ReplyDelete