Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Get 'yo mind right!


The next few days are going to be ALL about staying focused and positive. The last MCAT exam I took had the following breakdown: BS-11, PS-8 (too much physics!!), VR-12. And that's gonna be it for me with taking exams until the real thing. I should also mention that my PS score would have been in the 9-10 range had I not changed answers (I know you guys are sick to death of mentioning that, LOL). So besides telling myself I'm gonna break my fingers if I dare change any answers on the real thing, I'm feeling pretty good.

So tonight I'm gonna have a "Woo-Saa" moment with NO study/review, in addition to visualizations of me acing the exam confidently and wearing both the short and long white coat one day. I also feel real good that when push comes to shove, I CAN get into steady study mode despite family distractions (I really did wonder if I had any "get my study on" left.)

And yeah at the end of the day, I guess I REALLY still wanna be a Pathologist who also does cancer research too!

No comments:

Post a Comment